Imagine Explore Execute

Zodiac Wheel

|
   

Explore: Brainstorm of from my Zodiac Wheel Concept


I found my my biggest challenge with this one was choosing between a guide dedicated to one or all of the zodiac sign, one one hand a single individual guide could be really personalized and interactive but I doubted it could done as a pantone fan as I imagined and on the other the full spectrum of signs would fit into my original idea but again would be less detailed. When I couldn't choose I ended up asking the advice of my sister Irene (Who I owe the whole idea too in the first place for suggesting, "Why don't they have a TV show with zodiac themed characters? Everyone loves zodiac signs!" after discussing about the Sailor Moon series) Which do you like better?

And she liked the multiple zodiac idea.
Done and done.

The finalized idea is a pantone fan inspired guide that features each of the 12 zodiacs signs on individual cards. Each card shows the symbol, planet, element, and compatibility for each sign, the outside of the guide when fanned out in a complete circle create a connecting image of all the constellations.


Goals:
So for Sunday because this is a larger project I hope to have 3 cards finished and to figure out how the product with be printed and assembled. Then I'll have next week to finish and print the final product. Also I would like to come up with a catchier name then "Zodiac Wheel"

New Ideas:
I plotted out some good ideas on the bus and at home this week - came up with a few new thoughts and variations of the concept:

Combined Mac rainbow wheel/pantone wheel

Guide dedicated only to one sign - also to be mainly used to compare and contrast relationships with other signs

Guide that incorporates all the zodiacs: Western Chinese, Greek, and possibility Myers briggs

Clock that along side numbers shows zodiac signs

Zodiac Calender

Tarot Cards in the style of playing cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment