Imagine Explore Execute

Reviews

|
You might know my type - bursting with new & creative ideas, working day in and day out on researching, brainstorming, and perfecting my newest (and best!) concept. (ever!) This is until it comes to finishing up the project. Yup, its about that time that my creative eye starts a-wondering and suddenly I'm on to a new (much better!) idea.

Well, as you might have imagined after years of this behavior I built my self a nice big pile of half finished ideas - with nothing to show. It seemed to me that finishing a good idea was going to be impossible! That is until I found Before breakfast!

Before Breakfast has helped me battle my creative crimes and live a more balanced creative lifestyle, using equal parts Exploration, Imagination and Execution.

The Before Breakfast program targets my commitment problem at the source using motivational techniques such as blogs on the internet, due dates, and much more!

Now I'm on my way to making my impossible ideas possible again!
Thank you Before Breakfast!

- Sarah Hart ( Graphic Designer )

0 comments:

Post a Comment