Imagine Explore Execute

Zodiac Wheel - Concept

|


I love pantone swatch wheely things. (Doesn't everyone?)

The swatches are such a fun and completely unique way to display information, there compact, easy to use and the rainbow shape ties in perfectly with the product. All around awesome design that really gets my brain working in different directions on packaging and creating forms.

So I stumbled across a Pantone wheel image on the interwebs (I think it was this designer icon set on dribble) when when I came up with the idea:

A Zodiac guide using the form of a Pantone wheel


The Pantones got me on the idea of what emotions and personality the colours represent and I immediately made the connection to the zodiac, I also find they have a similar wheel shape already so It will be a fun transition to combine the two.

So for this Thursday I'll have some brainstorming done and a completed concept ready for execution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment