Imagine Explore Execute

Birthday Bingo

|


Here is the finished personalized bingo card poster for my friend Eli's birthday! It was really tight getting this one done so I didn't get to do as much brainstorming for this one :( Anyway she loved it and that's what counts :)



Here are the translations for the less obvious blocks:

Alchy - "Brush my teeth with a bottle of jack - Ke$ha"
Wrestling Fanatic - Ketchup Packet
Duel Hair Disorder - Always dying her hair from blond to black (I really wanted to have two face (from batman) for this but I thought it would be too complicated to fit in with the rest of the images)
Inflated Boobs - Ahahaa.... My friend used to be quite notorious for here bust size although recently she lost a ton of weight and those were the first to go :p


Inspirations/Resources:

0 comments:

Post a Comment